Saturday, October 01, 2011

For Helen


Helen thought I was confused and this was actually Frankie, not Donnie.  She said this and the other person I said was Frankie was the same person.  But if you look closely, in this photo he has Donnie written on his shirt pocket.


And, in this one Frankie has his name written on his sleeve.  



And, here is another one I took of them standing together, and anyone can see they both have their names on their shirts.  I don't know why I did not notice they had their names on their shirts before.  

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Oh and look in the one where they were standing side by side Donnie is even throwing off a heavenly glow all around his head on the wall.... I think some might say the pictures were doctored...you are a mess Fleet.....going to any lengths this might be called..

Sister--Helen said...

Oh and look the big picture on the wall seems to be missing...the picture of pat and Frankie and the picture of Donnie and Frankie could be in one of those magazines posted side by side saying''there are 10 differences in these pictures can you spot them...#1. Pat turned into Donnie

#2. The picture is missing..
#3 the cord on the wall has spaces in it..
#4. The wall behind Donnie is a different color...
Should I go on

Galla Creek said...

Patsy's dress is so pretty...did Helen get it for her? A black dress is a good thing to have when you get old like us...funeral material!

Galla Creek said...

I think you need to photo shop Helen's head onto someone so she can be there too.