Sunday, October 02, 2011

New stools


I got these new barstools at Wally world, today.  Actually, yesterday, I bought 3 like them only taller.  It was really funny that as I was checking out yesterday, the clerk said I have some stools like this and some short ones.  These are too tall.  Well, I had measured my bar stools and they were 24 inches, but in the store, the short ones looked too short. I was wrong.  Today I took them back and got short ones. They only had 3.  I may get another one later and maybe not.  Three is really all I have room for.  I knew when I saw them they would match my cabinets and I was right.  About that anyway.  I was a bit off on the right height.

George got the last window in the living room today.  Only one left in the back bedroom and he will have them all in.

Then he gets to start on the doors.  And the new counter tops.  He is a man of many jobs.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

they match so well. Really great.