Monday, October 03, 2011

No water, no work

Something happened to the water at work and we are not working today.  Well, not working at the plant.  George and I, mostly George, are going to work on the window in the back room.  By Friday, I plan on him having ALL the new windows installed and the wallboard up.  Friday I should be off again, and I am going to paint the new walls around the windows in the living room and the back room.  Maybe.  We may have to work Friday since we are not working today.

Now, pictures.  The picture of Daddy as a baby was one I got from Aunt Winnie years ago when we got all those of the Powells and Maples family, as below.



http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~powell/photos/img/richpow.jpg


http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~powell/photos/img/wbmaples.jpg

and the baby pic here


http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~powell/photos/img/DADBAB.JPG

These were added to our Powell website in 2002, so I had them before we connected with Winnie Jo and got some of her pictures.  You can see all these that I have on the website at the link below, but I have many, many, many pictures that are not on the web anywhere.  I like pictures.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~powell/photos/img/

Now, the Rudd girls in Patsy's pictures.  I think Frances Sue is the one with the long hair and Mary Ellen is in the first pictures with Jonnell and the baby.

Jonell married Kenny Gatlin, Mary Ellen married a Forney and Frances Sue married a King, both from Alpena and both live near Alpena now.  Barbara married Roscoe Wade, Easter married Billy Newberry, Cindy married the Tallent guy but is divorced from him and I do not know if she is married now.  I can never even remember the youngest one's name, but I think she is a nurse.

Olney and Virgie Rudd children from the 1920 and 1930 census were:
Fred 1913 (Jewel F.)
Frances 1917 (Julia Frances)
Frank 1920 (Benjamin Franklin)
Carl Dean 1923
Billy Joe 1929


Click on the image to see larger version that you can read.

And Daddy and Truman, 1930.





1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

since you have not been at worl all week you could post