It is now or never. Today is the day to do what you need to do in 2015. Of course, that pic is not recent as I am at work, but it is one of mine and I think it is a sunset.
At the start of 2015 I told you of things planned for 2015, so today I am checking my progress. Here is what I said I would do:
1. Log the miles I walk - Done, at 2011 as of last night
2. 15 minutes or maybe 30 minutes of strength training a day - One week only so not done
3. Eat healthy, 5 vegetables and fruit each day - started off good, fell by the wayside around August
4. Post on my blog at least every two days - Well, more like twice a month
5. Read the Bible - Read the Old Testament and studying New Testament at Sunday Bible Study so
I guess this is Half Baked
Tomorrow I will post my plans for 2016. And, hopefully a 2016 new year's sunrise.
Updte, and, while enjoying one of my favorite work pastimes, I came across this to steal.