Monday, September 26, 2011

today

Yes, the table is new.  But, I bought it at a factory return outlet.  The leaf does not come out like it is supposed to is what was wrong with.  Was is the operative word.  George did not go with me to pick it up.  They loaded it and it got scratched on the way home because they did not know what they were doing.  If picky, picky husband had been there to load it would have arrived home unscathed.  I know I could take it back for a refund, but I can not get another like it so I am keeping it.  It looks really pretty and fits the space nicely.  I have worked on the scratch and it is not too noticeable now.  I can set a plate over the scratch because it is right where a place setting goes.

We now have 2 new windows put in since last Friday, noon.  Son came down yesterday and helped with one and help George take the air conditioner out.  We have one window left to replace in the living room and one in the back bedroom.  Almost done.

Sister and I are enjoying our ereading.  We will probably have all the ebooks read in a few months and have to start buying books.

No comments: