Thursday, September 29, 2011

Road Map for Patsy

Here is where my puter stores my ebooks.


Documents
     My Digital Editions

You find the Documents folder, then click on the folder named My Digital Editions.


When you open that folder you will see the names of your ebooks. ALL of them, both returned and not.  To delete one, click on it and them click the X, or press delete.

Be sure not to delete one you still have check out or you will likely go to jail again.

If you get confused,don't do anything. Just wait and I will come over and help.  Maybe when I get off work tomorrow.


4 comments:

patsy said...

ok, i see, i will be able to do that but i will wait a while.

patsy said...

I went back and deleted the first one i read and it was easy so you can come over but if i were you i wouldn't you don't want janets sickness. i am keeping a list of book i have read so i wont borrow them again so i will make a note of the ones i send back and can check the list or i could look on the adobe and if it is there i wont delete. ok.

Galla Creek said...

Sister Patsy is just too smart for her britches.

Sister--Helen said...

look at the time on pats post..."I will wait a while....7:03 to 7:08 she waited...patient woman