Monday, September 26, 2011

Library Link

This is a link to our library

http://www.carrollmadisonlibraries.org/

and this post is for me.  I sometimes like to go to our library site at work, but when I search for it on google and then click on the link, the page will not load.  I can go the the library 2 go link I posted last week, so I am hoping I can click on the above link and find my way to our library website.  I have no idea why it will not load from the google search page.

I now have two ebooks to read, Chinaberry Sidewalks by Rodney Crowell and The Jungle by Upton Sinclair.  I think I may have tried to read the Sinclair book before and did not find it interesting, but we will see.

I searched for Betty's Elizabeth and Hazel book but they did not have it.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

go to the library site at work...imagine that.

Anonymous said...

Read that book Patsy wrote about...something about warm suns it was interesting.

Because you want your library link at the top...will we never get a new post?

Sister--Helen said...

fleet I found your email just today...have sent you the corrected number plus mine