Saturday, October 01, 2011

New pictures of old people


Happy birthday to Kenny,  Sixty three years.  This is Lois, Frances' sister, Virginia Lee behind Kenny, and Rusty, Frankie's son-in-law beside Virginia.


Donnie, Virginia, Bobby.


Bobby, close up, for Helen.


Old grouch.  Helen, she looked good and behaved herself, for the most part.   Thanks to Sammy for hauling her around.


Lois, Kenny, and Rusty Hooten.


Frankie and Patsy.


Jimmy, in the blue shirt across the table.


Tracy, Frankie's daughter with her daughter sitting on her lap.  The daughter, Frankie's granddaughter, looks just like Tracy did when she was a kid.

 Jimmy, in blue shirt, Tracy and her daughter again.

That is all I took.  I mostly talked and did not have time to take pictures.

Betty, I told them you could not be there because you had to see a man about a dog.







2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you went and wish i COULD have, but we left this morning early and only got home about an hour ago...it was driving all day. Larry kept going to sleep so I am glad my elbow was next to him!

Thanks for the pictures.

Sister--Helen said...

Well all of you all were so much older than me I am sure no one even thought about me except when you teased
Bob
knight
You all should not pick on him