Monday, January 05, 2015

Monday, back to work

But at least I got to drive the new truck. 

I walked 5 miles tonight, over to Pedens chicken houses.  I saw 2 or 3 eagles and a hawk by the chicken house, but did not get any good pictures.  I wore my new walking boots just to try them out.  They are really nice.
 
Helen took this as I started out today.
 

 
She wanted a close up of my getup.  I think she is wanting to get an outfit just like this.
 
 
I met a couple of trekkers on the road.  I think they are homeless wonderers.
 

 
This is Emmy's new puppy.  He is going to be a big dog, but he is cute and friendly.
 
I have read through Exodus chapter 15.
 
It was really a beautiful day this afternoon.  It was above 40 degrees when I started my walk about 3.  If I had known it was as warm as it was, I would have taken a nap in my new truck at noon.  It was bright and sunny for the first day in a very long time.   It is supposed to be colder tomorrow.  Oh Boy!

No comments: