Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 23, Saturday

I have been working on getting the school census added to our CCHS website.  I have been indexing these records for the Quarterly and I only have Yocum, Zion Hill and Green Forest left to do on our side of the county.  Then I can start on the other side of the county.  Last night, I was looking at my list to see how many schools I had completed [34], and say that I started this indexing project on November of 2006, over 6 years ago.  Anyway, I put what I have completed online today.

See
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~arcchs/

Goat is doing fine.  He is a little billy, black except for a white spot in the middle of his forehead and on the tip of his tail.  Big white goat should be next.  The kids will love it when they come next weekend.

Patsy says she is making bread again.

No comments: