Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, Sunday

Today was really, really hot.  So, I stayed inside and looked for dead people.  Found several under the bed.  Oh, I mean on the computer.

I found Aunt Bertha listed as buried in  White Rose Cemetery in Bartlesville, OK.  She is in the same cemetery as her husband Louis Alf Williams.  It says she died of intestinal paralysis.  



I found Della and Jim Tabor in 1940.  Ancestry indexed them as Tobes.  Her son, Ernest is living next to her.


Myrtle Still is in Eldorado Kansas.

I found that Bertha's oldest daughter Sarah Katherine Williams married Henry F. McKenzie. Betty posted something on my comments about her being a Still when she died and being buried in the same cemetery as Myrtle and Toby Still in Nowata, but I do not find her there.  I think Betty's knee problem has gone to her head.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

They don't have one of the cemetery listings updated. She did not die until...oh, I forgot the year.

Galla Creek said...

Find Aunt Tee!

Sister--Helen said...

Dead people everywhere