Friday, August 03, 2012

August 3, Friday

It is 6 am and I am the only one awake.  I think George usually gets up around 8, but it takes him 2 hours to even get started on anything.  I may wake him up at 7.

Betty, if you die while I am on Vacation, do not post about your death or funeral so I can enjoy my vacation.

Helen, if Betty dies while I am on Vacation, can you call the Green Forest flower shop and buy funeral flowers from all of us.  I will go pay for them when I get back.

Patsy, Betty's obituary needs to read, 'Lived Poor, Died Rich'.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Advice taken. If I am not better tomorrow, I will go see a different Dr. Jeremy is on vacation until MOn.

Erin said...

She won't listen to me. She'd rather suffer. I think her veins need to be stripped. I'm sure that is painful.