Saturday, August 04, 2012

August 4, 40 years



This is the only picture you get now.  I took some yesterday, but they are not  on the computer yet.

We stayed in Jackson, TN last night and are almost to Nashville now.  We go through Knoxville this afternoon and staying in Sevierville tonight.

Yesterday was really, really hot at 103 degrees but today is supposed to be better.  It is 87 degrees at 9:30.  

Maybe tonight we will have more pictures.  I was so too tired to mess with pictures.

The driver says we are stopping for  breakfast now.  We are at the turnoff of I40 for Jacksonville Park, wherever that is.  

I am not looking at Betty's blog so I will not know if she posted about her funeral.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I called the Dr. and there was no blood in my stool. I prescribed that I start the aleve again. I am so much better. It fights the inflamation. I called the clinic and could not see the other Dr. with Jeremy...so I just prescribed my own treatment. My phlebitis was getting better last week because of the aleve. When he said all I could take was Tylenol I got worse. I need something to fight the inflammation. The clinics don't really care much for you today. I told the nurse when she said he could not see me that I was going to take aleve again. She said I can not tell you to do that. I told her well I was going to. Also, I can take 2 aleve twice a day...and I thought well 12 midnight is a new day so I will take a does in the middle of the night. You will not need a black dress to wear to my funeral. I will probably out live you.

I may have the veins pulled from my legs like Aunt Thelma did. I remember she did that.

I am not going to tell jeremy I started the aleve again and hope the nurse does not tell him.

Sister--Helen said...

well with an ulcer you may not have to tell him...you may just start bleeding

Galla Creek said...

I talk the chalk pill before the aleve.