Thursday, August 02, 2012

August 2, Thrusday


The kids are here with their Dad for a few days.  Hannah loved the dress Aunt Helen sent.


Pictures are sideways because I used the old camera take them.


Robert liked the shirt and he LOVED the turcks.


Dad told him he had to smile at Aunt Helen.  The shorts he has on are too big around the waist, but he likes them and will not let me get him a different pair.  I guess I will have to buy him a belt.

Greg said thanks for the clothes for the kids.

Tomorrow we are off to Tennessee early in the morning.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Happy anniversary. Well just 2 days til happy anniversary.

Sister--Helen said...

I knew the green would look good on the girl..and I knew the boy would care less about the clothes but love the truck and he does have the best smile