Saturday, February 05, 2011

A walk in the snowy woods


At 9 am this morning, we fed the birds, then I went for a walk.




It was 25 degrees when I started.







I went to Newberry's turkey houses and back.  When I got back at 11 am it was 36 degrees here.
It was a nice walk.  We got about 5 inches of snow.  No one had been on the road when I went out, but I met a pickup just past Norton's and then Dan pasted me just a ways past his house.  In the afternoon we went to town and got a few things.  Then back home, cleaned the snow off the deck...


And sat on the deck in the sunshine enjoying a cup of coffee.

I have uploaded some pictures to sutterfly here
http://fleta.shutterfly.com/
You will need a password to get in.  It is my oldest living brother's name, starting with a capital letter plus the number 1.  I do not  have everyone's email on this laptop, but anyone wanting in can use Betty's email address that she has had forever and ever and this password.   Last month I uploaded all the old pictures I could find on the old computer to the site.  And I have family and scenery pics from last year.  If anyone wants an email invite, email me at adaymail @ yahoo...

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I looked at a lot of the pictures...neat!

Galla Creek said...

I wanted to download one so i used the brenfroe@cswetc. email and the password you said.
It said it did not match?
So will I have to use your email to download the old photos?

Erin said...

you probably have to be a member to download. i enjoyed looking at the pictures.

Sister--Helen said...

Oh fleet...I sat this morning and looked at all of the pictures and really enjoyed them...There were a few I had never seen...one old one said daddy and girls...it was Daddy by the old barn with 3 kids who were they..Me you and Bet?I thought it was me deb and Gilbert...Then the one of Floyd and the mules I do not remember...Of course all of the ones take yesterday I could not tell where half of them were taken at...I know out to Newberry's but it all looks the same...I liked the one coming to Clays house from Dans....right by the yard you can see some very straight tracks right by the yard...must have been a dog...then you see some zig zaggy dragging tracks that look like an old drunk was trying to walk...must have been yours... Birds in the tree were beautiful... I really enjoyed them all...