Wednesday, February 02, 2011

No workey, no groundhog


At 6 am, not 7 as the clock says, it is 11 degrees here on Dry Creek. No work for production today at Green Forest or Berryville plants. But, I did not know that so I got George up to take me to work. By the time we got there, I was suspecting that we were not working. No one else was out and about.

No groundhog because it is way too cold for him to show himself. We are supposed to be below zero tonight. At lease we will not be getting ice falling on our heads with it this cold. I think I will stay inside today.

Yesterday I cooked chicken and dumplings, today, I think it will be cheesy potato broccoli soup. George will not eat that, but he can eat leftovers from yesterday. Today is not his birthday.


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I have work and no soup.