Friday, February 04, 2011

Four inches and rising





It started snowing around 11 this morning. At times it has snowed hard. Right now it is really coming down. We have 4 inches on the deck, but I think about 2 of that was already there from Tuesday. George says they are saying up to 5 inches tonight.

He took me to work again today. The way it looks, he may have to take me all next week.

I have books to read and one good exercise book, the Mark Twain autobiography. It is over 600 pages, about 3 inches thick. It is what is called a weighty tome, good for carrying around and building muscles. Not worth a damn for reading.

And, I can always play on the net. Lots of food, plenty of heat, no frozen water lines. We are set for the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You with all those blessings I still am griping about the snow. Larry even made ice cream for me.
We only have 2 to 3 inches.

Our poor friend, Matt, (kid we met when he was at Tech) teaches at Mansfield, AR and drives a bus too. He told Larry it took 3 hours for him to get his route done and he was a wreck. They stayed at school only one hour and he had to deal with the 3 hour trip to try to get his kids home. Makes me glad my school called it off before it hit.

My stew was not very good. Sis 3

Donna. W said...

I've read a lot of reviews about that Mark Twain autobiography. Nobody has many good things to say about it. I'm sorry you folks are getting so much more snow. I know you must be as sick of it as I am.