Thursday, February 03, 2011

Pretty Cold




And going to stay that way. The sun is out, shinning brightly and it is 24 degrees on my back porch.

I went to work, but I made George take me today. I guess it will be the same tomorrow. The graded the hill, but it still has some snow and ice.

I am using the lap top now because the old computer is acting up. George still uses it, but I am tired of messing with it. It hangs up when I transfer pictures to it and it will not let me upload pictures to the blog now. I think it is the Norton I put on it, but I don't care. I will just use the new one.

George cooked beans for super today. I think I will make some cornbread for me, but he is eating his nasty white sandwich bread with his. I will either make cornbread or not have bread with mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is cold here too. Makes me blue. I hate it.
Sis 3

Anonymous said...

You Patsy said the birds (and chickens) fluff their feathers to stay warm. She is so smart. Since she posted that I have watched and it is very true. Notice the Red bird is fluffing his feathers looking quite fat, but really he is just trying to stay warm. Sis 3