Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Ice drops are falling, but not on my head



Cause I am inside. I went to work this morning at the normal time of minus dark thirty. Clayton called at 7 am and said to come home. There is Ice everywhere. I figured if I did not come home, I would get static when I called for a ride later, so I came home. The roads are still clear, but there is ice on all the trees, fences and electirc wires. If it keeps up like this, and it looks like it will, we will probably loose power by tomorrow. Right now it is right at 32 degrees.



Down under the tree is our emergency power. I told George he needed to go get it and bring it up by the house, but he does not get very excited. Even if we loose power, I can still have internet with my wireless laptop and hot spot.

We saw 4 deer right down behind the trailers in this picture this morning, but they ran off when the dog barked. I wish we had some corn, we would put it out for them. Someone needs to go put seeds in the bird feeders. Maybe Clayton will come down and fill the feeders.

No comments: