Sunday, February 06, 2011

Feb 6, 2011 Walk to Old Stone Graveyard


I walked to the old Stone place this am. Saw this coyote just past Dan's, about halfway down the hill.  Left just before 9 am.

I put a battery in the clock so it has the correct time now.  It was about 34 to 36 degrees when I left.

The sun looked like it had the flue this morning.  It was overcast and gloomy all the way.
I got back about 10:30 and it was about 42 degrees.  We may get more falling stuff tonight.  I think I will make George take me to work tomorrow.  The hill is still slick at the top, or so he says.







Yesterday's pictures were truly point and shoot as my camera does not have a viewfinder.  When shooting in the sun, no viewfinder, means no view.  With the overcast today, I could see better.

Helen had trouble with the shutterfly site.  That might be because I typed her and Betty's email wrong when I entered them and they bounced.  I thought at first they bounced because they were too fat to fly, but then I saw I had typos in both email addys.  I hate typing email and web addresses.  I am always making little mistakes like transposing letters that are not obvious to me.  Anyway, I put up some picts of my walk this morning also.  There were not nearly as many picture perfect  opportunities today. I put a few descriptions on some of the pics today for Helen the lost, but I got tired of that and let it go.  Helen, I looked and the gate yesterday is the gate looking over towards JR Snow's, by that little pond by the road.  If you look close, you can see JR's donkeys standing by the pond.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I was going to try and walk yesterday; I couldn't even get out of the yard because the snow was well over the top of my boots. I hate it when I can't take my walks.