Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


To Patsy and the Chickens from George.  He is taking her a big round bale of hay for the chickens.

Emmy and her friend Angel are here.  I went to Harrison this morning to get Emmy's birthday present, but they wanted to stay here and play.  Grandpa got to watch them while I did my Saturday thing.  This was the first time we had seen her since her birthday.  She needed another controller for her Wii so that is what I got her.  The roads are mostly clear so I took the little red truck. George told  me to go around by town and not take the back roads by Coin, so I did.  On the way out.  Coming back, I did not see anything on the roads so I decided to come in the back way.  When I got to the back side of Meek Hill, it was snow covered.  I backed up, turned around in JR's driveway, went back to the highway and took the long way home.  Really the long way with the back tracking.  Do not tell George.  He would laugh at me.  

I made chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for the girl.  Now I am making spaghetti for them.  

I think she is like her Dad.  They asked if they could sleep outside in Bear's dog house tonight.  Or maybe that is related to George.  He got his dog to go in the dog house by getting in there himself first.

But, now his dog has gone off to the neighbors for 2 day.  I am hoping she does not come back.  He went after her yesterday but returned alone.  His dog really knows who is boss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you.