Monday, December 06, 2010

What's what, December 6, 2010

Just called Jackie and Hannah is doing great.  Jackie has worked on her hair with conditioner and thinks maybe it will not have to be cut short.  She cannot wash it yet, but she said she had it looking better.  I am supposed to look for some hats for her and I will take them over one day after work.

I have my Microsoft Office installed on the laptop and it is working.  I bought an upgrade to my genealogy program and have it on both computers now.  We were putting the laptop up on a high chest in the bedroom while the boy was here, but now we can leave it in the living room.  I have noticed that the color on the laptop for pictures and such is much brighter than on the old computer.

We got the new bigger TV connected in the living room and the older one in the bedroom.  I like it better this way.  The new one was way too big for the bedroom.  And, I have real HDTV to watch the new Closer tonight.  Our other TV was supposed to be HD, but it never worked right.

All in all, I like the new computer, the new TV and the new Internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are riding high...in style.. all the way.

I make crochet hats, but I am not doing them very fast. i might try to make Hannah one for Christmas.