Thursday, December 09, 2010

The babies




We went to see Hannah and Robert today..  Hannah is doing good.  I took her 5 knit hats that I bought for her.  This is one, then she has a pink and green one, a green and pink one, a blue one, and another one like this that is red with white trim.  Robert is playing with the remote control monster car his Daddy bought him when he was here.  He really likes it. I did not let him take it home because I was afraid it would disturb Hannah because.  Now that she is better, she can play with it while Robert is at school.

I changed over to the 'new' improved blogger.  I do not like it.  I can not get the pictures to behave, and I can not get it to let me put text between the pictures.  I wonder if I can make it go back to the old version of posting.

This is their yard.  The house is the neighbors house.  They have a  bigger yard to play in than I thought they had but it is a hill side.  It is about 30' by 20' and has this big tree.

Hannah loved her new red dress.  We did not get to try it on her.  Maybe next time I can get some pictures in the new dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ought to know that new and improved is bad.

Kids both look healthy and happy.

I wish I were not so lazy...I could make a good hat if I were not.

Sister--Helen said...

Glad you went to see her