Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Surprise!!!!!!!!!!

Helen, I am posting.  I read your post, and thought, 'I will go over and post, Surprise, A post from Fleta' and nothing else, but I need to say I called Jackie and the girl is doing great.  Jackie says she is just like nothing happened.  Tomorrow, after Robert is out of school, Papa and I are going over to see for ourselves.  Papa got a little attached to Robert when he was here for a week, so he wants to wait till Robert is home so they can talk.

Patsy is always posting jokes or stupid stuff, so here is my joke for the day.

This involves laughing Terry at work,  I do not know Terry's last name, but I assure you, Patsy and Clayton will both know who I mean by laughing Terry.  Last week, we were both walking from the front offices back to the FP offices where I work.  The flag pole in front of the building has three flags, the US flag, the Arkansas flag, and a worn out, tattered Tyson flag.  I think it is appropriate that the Tyson flag is coming apart with a big strip about the length of the flag hanging off the bottom. Anyway, as we looked at the flags, it looked as if the Arkansas flag was hung on the rope sideways with the diamond running up and down instead of sideways.  I thought it might be that the end of the flag has frozen to the Tyson flag below making it hang sideways, but it really looked like it had been hung on the rope sideways.  I said to Terry, 'I know when the flag is upside down it is a sign of distress but what is the flag hanging sideways a sign of?'  Terry said, 'A Dumb Ass.'

Good Morning, Helen.

5 comments:

Donna. W said...

You sisters really crack me up.

Cheryl said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

well good morning Fleta....nice to see a post so early....helen

Galla Creek said...

I liked it.

patsy said...

HUHUH HUIHUH imingain that sound as loud as a 747 and you know Terry's laugh.