Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good Morning, All

I am playing on the laptop again.  I just do not like typing on it.  But, I like it better when I use it as the name implies, on the lap.

Helen called before 8 this morning.  I was just getting up and had not even made coffee yet.  I usually sleep till 7 or so on the week end.  I only go to work at 5 so I can get off at 2.  Other days, I really try not to wake up at 4 am.

We are going today to the Verizon store at Harrison to ask about our internet gadget.  I have about decided that it will not connect wirelessly because we do not have broadband here at the house, but I am going to go ask.  And then the device will not turn off.  It is supposed to turn on and off like a cell phone, but it just stays on all the time.

George is taking me and we are going to do a little Christmas shopping.  I want to look for a black velvet hat for the baby girl to go with her pretty red and black outfit.  Not a stocking cap, but a real hat.  It is hard to find real hats for toddlers.  After Harrison, we will go on to Branson if we do not find one.  Branson has many more stores to look in. George will like that.   I will take him to breakfast as a reward for going along.   It is supposed to be really cold today, so he would not be doing anything except watching TV anyway.

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

If I use nothing but the laptop for a couple of days, I get used to it. But if I go from this desktop to the laptop, my fingers get confused and I type a lot of gibberish because I have my fingers on the wrong keys.
I'll bet you'll find what you want in Branson.

Galla Creek said...

Glad you are getting the old man to go out with you today! Find that hat!