Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Foxfire is a dud

I downloaded Foxfire browser and have tried it a little. I can't see that it does anything better and it is a loooooootttttttttssssssss slower than IE. Probably all that stuff that is trying to protect me from myself in the background.

Anyway, I am able to auto login with IE now just by going to the blogger sign in page in IE. That is pretty simple. I am glad now that Helen put me on to trying to fix the stay logged in thingy, but for a while I did not think I was going to figure it out. I think she should pay me like Betty is paying for Pat's chickens. I know I spent 5 or 6 hours working on the loggin thing.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Fleta....charge it.... like Gilbert does selling tires

Galla Creek said...

I am sending my money. If you don't get it...might have the address wrong. teehee

Notice I am logged in. just hit the button and bam...logged in.
Hope you get the check.

Potatoes aren't ready yet. i will let you come the day we dig them and help!