Friday, January 01, 2021

Icy Start...

 We had ice on the trees this morning. Roads were just wet, but the trees and bushes were covered in ice at 7 am.  I bundled up, put my boots on and went for a walk at 7.  I went over to the cemetery on the hill, thinking I would get a pic of the ice on the hills. No, the trees over there had no ice.  Still, coming back, our Rock Quarry trees were still covered in ice.  

I drove down to Harrison for groceries and there was still ice on many of the higher elevations at noon.

Maybe Helen can look at these photos and not feel homesick.














2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Well, at least we had no ice. Wishing for sun shine.

Sister--Helen said...

Well it was 70 here but I was freezing...I decided i was going to Wally world and if warm pjs were on sale I was coming home with a pair...they were and I did