Monday, December 28, 2020

After Christmas

 


I am always glad when Christmas week end is over.  I know so many love Christmas, but I feel Christmas for little children is magical but for adults not so much.  Expectations are often miles higher than reality.  This was a reality photo of our sunrise today.  Going to be another beautiful day.

Yesterday, I connected my phone to my big computer so I would have access to my phone photos.  I usually connect the phone to computer via usb port, but wifi is easier.  I just wonder if I delete photos from my phone, will they be deleted from my puter.  I will test that out later.


Hannah opening her Christmas Chromebook.  I got them both Chromebooks they can use for school work and play.  Their school uses chromebooks in their classwork. They are less expensive than windows computers, so I got them each one.


Robert with the boots I bought him.  


Another view.


Opening boot box.


And these are the boots his Dad got him.  I told him he could take mine back and get whatever he wanted, but he wanted to keep both pair.  They are both good Ariat boots.



Today I am taking them to Branson to spend their Christmas money.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I feel about Christmas the same way as you. Actually, it depresses me a bit until it's over. Now you get to watch other people spend money. That can be fun!