Saturday, January 02, 2021

Another snowy day..

 Today, just after 7:30 I walked up on the hill on the trail that George cut years ago so he could cut wood up there.  It was about 32 degrees, but I stayed warm.  I thought I might see some deer, but no luck.  I came down the back side by son's house.  Then, just now at 1, I walked out to Dan's and back.  It is snowing hard right now.  Don't know if we will get coverage or now. My thermometer says 34 right now, and nothing is sticking on the ground.

I made vegetable soup.  Then, I made black eyed peas in Sister's instant pot.  The pot comes in handy sometimes, when sister is not here to cook for us.  The black eyed peas are delicious.





















The above pics are from this morning's walk.  Below was at 1 pm.  Snowing hard then.  An hour later, it has let up some but we are still getting light snow.  Not sticking on the roads yet.  Good thing tomorrow is Sunday so no need to get out on slick roads.





No comments: