Sunday, January 19, 2014

Winter Cleaning

Yesterday, with Greg's help, I emptied out the closet in Robert's room.  EVERYTHING.  I removed all the frames from the pictures in totes and now I have all those pictures in 2 totes.  There was about 6 totes with photos in them.  We threw away the genealogy papers I had in there.  There was lots of papers.  Greg took the doors off the closet and, for now, he has the two chests setting inside the closet.  There is a lot more room.  There is still carpet on the floor in the closet and it really, really needs to be vacuumed.  I will do that tomorrow when I get home for work.  Today, I had to rest up.  We have enough flooring to put flooring in the closet like the rest of the room, but that will need to wait for another weekend also.

I want a window seat toy box to put under the window for Robert.  I took all his extra train toys and put them in one of Helen's under the bed totes.  It fits perfectly under the train table we got from Erin.  It looks much better in the room now.

Maybe, tomorrow I will put up a pic.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

What did Robert think? Did he like it.

Sister--Helen said...

I know Robert, when asked, thought it looked nice and may have thanked someone...but he really did not care, he has a home, food, electric, water, clothes and lots and lots of trucks and he is rarely in trouble and loved and taken care of,,,,how could life be any better. It couldn't for Robert. The sweetest boy I have ever seen