Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lucky day for boy and girl...

They got toys from Aunt Patsy and a package from Aunt Helen.  And, George got his chocolate.  Hannah thought the under ware was just fine.  When we went to wally world today, I got her three pair of little knit shorts for $1 each on clearance.  She is really hard on her summer clothes, so she can use them.


This is the bear Patsy gave her, along with her other stuffed animals.  The wall is actually white, not lavender as it appears here, but later, when the weather gets better and we can open the windows, we are going to paint her room about this color.


On the table are the dolls Patsy gave her.  They both enjoyed playing with these.  They are sorta wooden paper dolls with clothes that stick to them.  I remember these from when we were kids.  She put her stars on the wall.  Robert's will wait, probably til Hannah decides to put them up.


Chickens just chillin' enjoying the nicer weather.  It got to almost 60 today.


This is the roster that hatched out last summer.  He is always odd man out.  The other roster whips him.


I went down to look for Sandy and Little Red.  George and Greg both said she was down here with the other goats but I did not find her.


Lots of other goats though.



This is Bertha's June and Big White's Billy.  The grey goat is two months older than the white goat, but they are almost the same size.

Johnny keeps getting his head caught in coffee cans.


This is Holly and Molly, Patsy's and Big White's nannies.  The are the same age, but Molly on the right is larger.


Here you can see the difference.  That is Mama Grey and Baby Grey.  Baby Grey is a lot bigger than Bertha's kids the same age.


I went back down and found Sandy and baby Red. They were over on Frank's, just across from son's yard.  


The baby is looking good today.  Two warm days and then it will be cold again so she needs to gain some strength.

And, Patsy is in heat.  A few days ago, Little Sister was in heat.  That means they will have kids around the end of June.  Bertha should kid toward the end of May, and I think Mama Grey may have been the first to get bred.  We will see.

Now, I am going to go eat supper.  Greg made tuna salad sandwiches.  Nice to have someone else take care of supper.




2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Tuna salad sounds good. Keep us posted on 'Lil Red. I want her to make it.

Sister--Helen said...

I thought the under ware might be to big but since they had never even been washed or warn I thought you might keep them for her...Amanda is funny about clothes...Hope george got at least one hershey kiss....After I got to the post office and got the free box and saw how much room we still had I wished I had sent some gloves for George...I have several I am going to have to ship.What did you think of the little books.