Monday, January 20, 2014

Robert don't care

about no stinkin' clean room.  He just wants to know where his trucks and trains are.


But it sure looks better.  This closet was piled completely full of totes of junk,I mean treasures.  Except for the pictures, all the treasures went to the dump.  If you enlarge the pictures, you can see all the stickers Helen and Kris sent them for Christmas and they stuck all over his wall.  Helen says she is sending stars now.  I can't wait.


The lights along the right is a string of Halloween lights I got for him and he adopted them as a night light.  We still need to paint the middle portion of the wall.  I would like to have a window seat toy box where the little cedar box is in this picture.

Beautiful day today, but they say the freezer door is going to be left open tonight.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

great picture...Robert only cares about things that are important

Galla Creek said...

I knew Robert would not care a rip about it! But it is nice to see the results of all your hard work.

The Mexican came back today as we have a rotten floor in the kitchen and he is going to fix a drain lead and put new floor. Larry can't get under the house or he would do it. I am excited as I get a new washer and dryer. Mine are about 25 years old. They work but I think the new ones will be great.

My kitchen cabinets are looking beautiful! Larry got the wpool microwave and he has it in...o' it is fabulous.

Donna. W said...

Boy, those kids sound like a lot of work. And yet, I kind of envy you. I told Cliff the other day that if somebody left a baby on my doorstep, I would keep it. He agreed. I guess we've finally gone totally crazy.