Tuesday, January 21, 2014

How about an even twenty...

Goats that is.


Big Sandy had a little nanny, probably born this morning.  It is doing good.  Kathy saw it out in the road by the barn just as I was coming home today.  She is little, I think smaller than Big Whites babies, but she is cute and dark red like big red.



I am going to name her Little Red.  I think the one is all she had.  I looked all around the barn and did not see any sign of a dead baby.  If there is just one baby, she will get lots of milk to grow on.


Probably call her Red.  

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I will tell Laura you named the little one after her.

Sister--Helen said...

OMGoodness I can't believe it I thought she was too OLD! guess she surprised us...no sale for her yippie she was one of my favorites and I was afraid she was sale bound!....oh and it looks just like her mamma...Hope it is gentle like that