Tuesday, July 03, 2012

July 3, in the news


How did Patsy miss this.  In the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California a 63 year old man who wishes to remain anonymous was attached by a mountain lion as he slept in the woods.  He was hiking alone to a secret place he knew.  After the attack, he drove himself to the hospital and asked that his name not be released at this time.  I am thinking that cousin Tim may have been tangling with the mountain lions again.

It is hot here.

Helen says my camera and her new computer are both well worth the money.  I am thinking she really does not have a dog in either fight.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Someone called me about the Cherokee genealogy I have...she grew up in Oroville...she knew Tim.

Sister--Helen said...

Betty contact her again and find out more about our cousin....I would like to know more about his life.

Galla Creek said...

Too late I did not even write down her phone number. When folks want stuff from me. I share. But I am not very interested unless i can get something from them...