Saturday, January 07, 2012

Day Seven, restart


Maybe.  After literally hours on the phone, I am told my camera lens has been repaired and should arrive  at my home address via UPS  on Monday.

In the mean time, I want everyone to be warned, Do NOT buy electronics from Best Buy.  I truly believe they have changed their name to Worst Buy.  Try www.WrostBuy.com and see if they answer.  AND, do not ever try to do business with  Geek Squad.  They have changed their name to the Goon Squad.

Actually, one of the techs at Geek Squad named Nick told me he, even while on their payroll, could NOT recommend Geek Squad services.  You know service is bad when the hired help recommend that you take your money elsewhere.

Lesson learned.  I will never again buy any products from Best Buy and I will never again use Geek Squad services.

And, Clayton has the Turkey Platter.  I used to see it at work every year at Xgiving.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

oh Fleet I'm so sorry. I can tell you have had it..

Sister--Helen said...

Fleta I took the pic of my dirty stove...I did not steal it like sisters

Galla Creek said...

I learned when my computer tore up and they lost all my stuff and lost the computer. They wondered why ...when they had to give another computer..why I did not want to buy their Geek Squad Insurance...I told the young man--You have got to be kidding! Why would I want more of this?

Sunshine said...

I love that turkey platter. I wondered who had it too.