Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Day Four



A beautiful day.  I think we topped 60 degrees today.  Did not do much. Too old, I guess.  I did take a nap in the afternoon which I almost never do anymore.  George was off working with his wood cutting.  I make fun of him for napping during the day so I would not want him to know that is what I was doing.

Tomorrow it is back to work, but only for two days.  Then, no more extra days off till probably spring.

I did talk to Clayton today.  I was afraid he would be busy on his exercise equipment and would not have time to talk, but that was not the case.

See ya.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Happy B day Sis....

Galla Creek said...

Glad you got to have a lazy day on your birthday.

Sister--Helen said...

Day 5 ...Back to work...no rest for the wicked....oh maybe that was supposed to be weary......I like wicked better...LOL