Thursday, January 05, 2012

Day Five, back to the grind


For both me and George.  He said he went down to Frank's and cut a big dead tree down and did not get hurt.  As if that was not the norm.  Imagine that.

I was back to work today but things were still pretty slow.  Still don't know if I am going to have to break in a new boss or not.  Probably will not know until the end of the month.  I guess if I get a boss I do not like, I will just quit going to work.

It was a beautiful day.  I went after work today and got a perm.  Tomorrow, after work I am going shopping on Patsy's dime.  I think I will buy some pigs.  Or maybe some goats.  I have always wanted to raise goats.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

We saw the goat you bought on Patsy's page.

Sister--Helen said...

well...another day... but Pat is in hog heaven