Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Friends


I saw Vivian Tushing at the grocery store today.  Patsy, she said to tell you she was so sorry and she had been thinking of you.  She can only see out of one eye now, but she is still driving although limited to the store, doctor and church.  She looked really good.

Betty Bass, Donna Kay and many more have asked about you.

Helen said I did not cook while she was here.  That is not true.  Saturday morning I made pancakes and Saturday night I made spaghetti.   

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

imagine that I forgot about the spaghetti''''Fleta took a jar of spaghitti sauce then she put it in a pan and added a full jar of water and a small can of mushroons....She said the jar of water made it go farther...It sure did she was the only one that ate any....may have been her plan

patsy said...

poor vivian, she lost both her children at a early age. make me count my blessings. 3 of them. kel tone and sammy.