Sunday, October 30, 2011

Helen has left the state...



Hallelujah!!!!!!!




Everyone had a great time.  The kids loved Aunt Helen and she helped entertain them.  Robert and Hannah both told her they loved her.  Grandma tried to be funny and tell Robert he should not call her Granny because Grandma did not like that.  Robert said 'I sorry', hung his head and big tears came in his eyes.  He fixed Grandma good.  She will not be saying things like that anymore.

We saw the big buck yesterday morning down by the salt block, a little fawn in the road right in front of the house, a small buck about 6 point in the yard this morning and about 15 to 20 turkeys over by the red barn when we took Helen to the airport. 

I meant to take the kids into the airport so Robert could see a plane, but Helen and Papa had other ideas.  Helen said 'you can just drop my tail off.'  Robert really like that. He kept saying drop her tail off, just drop her tail off.

I have written a poem for Benjamin about his Granny.

Granny saw turkeys, 
Granny saw dear,
Hannah saw Granny's
Underweer!!!


3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Just drop her tail off!

Glad she got off safely.

Shoot the big buck!

Donna. W said...

Is Helen the one who lives in Arizona? Is that Helen with the two kiddies? I am trying to keep track of which sister is which! At least I know who Patsy is. Don't tell her I said so, but she's my favorite.

Erin said...

Fleta is with the 2 kiddos. Helen is in the top pic. She lives inAZ. Betty is sister 3./ Galla creek