Saturday, November 06, 2010

Camera

Missy says she needs a new camera. I thought I would recommend the Cannon that I had, Cannon PowerShot SX 20 that I paid $500 for a year ago but it sells for $350 at Walmart now. Then, when I went to look at walmart.com to see the price, I found this

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fujifilm-Z800-EXR-Red/14977212

Fujiifilm Z800 for $169. I got Jr. a Fujiifilm camera a little over a year ago and it has been a very good camera. This one is a 15X zoom, and I think it is a very good buy. If you mainly want to take pictures of people like your kids, I don't think you could beat this camera.

If you buy at walmart, save your box and everything that comes with the camera and you have 30 days to take it back even if the only reason is that you do not really like the camera. No one else gives that kind of money back offer.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Wonder what kind of battery it has?