Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween



Rotert this morning buried in the garden dirt.



He loves playing with his trucks in the dirt.



Baking a dirt cake.





Putting on the finishing touches.

My camera came with an image editing program. Actually, my last camera had the same program but I never tried to use the program. I gave it a spin this morning and found it easily adds text to a image.

We took the kids home around 10 am. They have a room now and a small place to play outside that their mother can see from the front door. It looked to be better than where they were. I would never live in Eureka.

I am cooking an Aunt Betty Crocker angel food cake, meat loaf and oven potatoes. I love meat loaf but George is not too fond of it. He did not really get to vote. He will probably be glad to have something besides spaghetti. He just does not like meat loaf very much. He hates spaghetti.

It had been a beautiful day. Got up to 75 and it now at 73 at 4:30.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

What kind of camera did you get?

Unknown said...

Have they found any Arkansas Diamonds yet?