Friday, November 05, 2010

Company's Here



Billy got here just before noon. He is up at Clayton's. They went to see Patsy this afternoon. I called Gilbert and I think he is coming over to see him.

It is nice to have male company. With female company you have to clean before they arrive. With male company no house cleaning is necessary.

This is a picture taken from my deck this am looking off down above the pond on my side of the road. The fog is rising off the creek. It lasted about 5 minutes and then was gone. It was 30 degrees this am, but was really nice today.



This was taken from my deck this evening looking off towards JR Snow's. The golden tree is in Norton's pasture and the barn in the distance is the Molder barn.

I did not have to go to work today. The audit ended Thursday and I already had 40 hours this week. We did good. Scored 95. Won't have to do this again for a year. I am so glad it is over.

I still have vacation days to take before my hire date of December 5. I am taking the whole week of Thanksgiving off.

These pictures were taken with my new camera. It has a 12x zoom while the one I had was 20x. This one is a Cannon Powershot SX130 IS. I am pleased with it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you did really well with these pictures...thanks

Galla Creek said...

I am going to look up that camera and see what you paid.

Glad Bill got there ok.

Galla Creek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.