Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday



This is Patsy's pink rose. I did not know if it was going to make it, but it now has 3 little buddings off the main shoot. It had 4 shoots, but I have cut the other 3 back. I think this is the only one still viable.




This is my herbs after george set the plow back up. I made some signs for the plants. I really like the dill sign. Some of the others, not so much.





George going to the birds.






My roses are beautiful. I got these in August of last year. They are called Knockout and were on clearance at wally world because it was so late in the season. I wish I have bought another 3 or 4 of them. The yellow climber I bought this spring has started to bloom. I bought 4 this spring. Three are doing good and one I think is not going to make it. I am going to look for a replacement tomorrow.

I went for my physical therapy today. My Knee already feels better than it did before the surgery. I can put weight on it without it hurting. I am walking somewhat stiff legged, but I can bend it pretty easily if I do not have weight on it. I go back to the Dr. Thursday. So far, so good.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I love those roses. So pretty.

I am glad your knee is better. You got a bonus with it...a little vacation from work.

George is a birdman.

Sister--Helen said...

pretty flowers.