Saturday, May 09, 2009

More flowers



This is one of the two purple iris I got from Patsy's yard.
I really like these plants because they are no trouble to take care of and they are pretty plants even after they bloom. I would like to have some bright yellow ones and I saw some just up the road. The next time brother goes gambling I may take a gamble and a hoe up the road and get a yellow iris.
I have red and yellow roses blooming.
It has been a beautiful day here with not rain, but it is clouding up now. We have had enough rain for a while. I hope it does not get like last year with water everywhere.

3 comments:

patsy said...

thoese came from dusty rhodes. the rudd peorple is a solid purple and only one shade. I had a yellow one up there.

Galla Creek said...

Laura's mother in law gave her enough to plant all along the side of her garage...I don't know what color they are...but she has a yellow by the mail box. We always called these flags...didn't we. Larry hates them so I don't have any.

Galla Creek said...

Happy Mother's Day.

The devotion book you gave me long ago...had this lesson for today

How many people on the day they die say
I wish I had cleaned my house better?
I wish I had went to work more often?

Thought it was a good lesson.