Wednesday, May 06, 2009

In the News



Grandma's Horn Beans are coming up. Richard gave them to Patsy. Patsy gave them to me. They have been in my freezer for 3 or 4 years and I had not tried to plant them. When we had no electric in January, I moved them to the refrigerator. I planted them a week ago Sunday. They came up today.

I am going to have surgery on my knee Friday, May 8 with Dr. Powell. He says 90% of the people that get this surgery are 90% satisfied with the results. He said I should be back to 90% of what I could do before I hurt it. I am 90% ready to do something. I am tired of the pain and swelling. If it does not turn out good, Betty will say I told you so.










4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope it turns out good. the Dr. has a good name.

patsy said...

the bean is a vineing and need steaking, george.

Sister--Helen said...

I notice Patsy is telling George about the garden....well if it is being operated on the 8th you should at least be able to hobble by the 26 when I get there...

Unknown said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you kiddo