Saturday, May 09, 2009

So far, so good



This is our little wren feeding the babies. The nest is only 6 feet from our deck.



This is a flower I stole from Ridgedale last year. It is beautiful.

I am doing good. I have a walker to help me get around, but this am when I wanted coffee and george was still sleeping, I had to leave the walker behind in order to carry the cup of coffee. I have been walking a little but I am not bending the knee when I walk. I have lots of pain pills and they work really well. Patsy wants me to save her some pills, but I am thinking if I have any left over I am going to try selling them to help pay my Dr. bills.

1 comment:

patsy said...

I am glad you got that one my neighbor Ruth Jones gave me the state and they spreed well. There is a purple one up there that Ann Rudd gave me. I hope you got that one. she got it from mrs. Rudd.