Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Working on the road









The little boy went with them, but the girl stayed with grandma. That is Darren Marr in the bucket, and the young boys are his sons. It took George about an hour and a half to clear the road down to Marrs and then it took them another 2 and a half hours to get to the top of Meek hill. Then, after clearing the road, he took Greg, Jackie and the kids home and went to Walmart for groceries.
And helen, the three babies are Hannah, Robert and the computer.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

Oh I am glad you explained who the 3 babies are,,,,,I guess you should have explained more about the pictures....on the tractor picture that was taken far away I thought my lands they have robert driving the tractor but I blew it up and saw it is George...he is not very big but do not tell him that he probably does not know it....