Wednesday, January 28, 2009

And more














The little boys has coveralls just like the big boys, but I guess he spent most of the time in the truck. Anyway, he had a great time and thought he was a big boy.
Clayton I guess is glad to get a way out, becasue he has electric cook stove. It does not work very well today. At least his house was warm.
I have heated water for a little bath and I am eating left overs for supper.
George called Kelly. He has and electric stove and his own well, so he does not even have water. I think he heats with wood so he should be warm.
No work at Tyson again tomorrow. I may go down the road with George tomorrow and see what I can see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sending along the pictures - I just worry about Patsy so - I hope this ends for you all really soon!

Sister--Helen said...

The picture of Clayton looks like he is finding something to eat....You know I always have trouble figuring out where on the road the picture is taken.....well it is worse when the trees are laying in the road....then it is really hard to imagine, now where is that tree located....