Thursday, January 29, 2009

A frist



George has two chain saws but neither one was working yesterday. I told him today, just bring it in the house and work on it. Usually, I would make him build a fire in the shop, but I am thinking he may need the saw again to get to town to get gas for the machine that powers my computer and TV. He had it working in about 5 minutes. And, there are broken tree limbs all over my yard.

We took Clayton our little coleman camp stove so he can make coffee and cook a burger if he wants now. It is a little 3 burner camp stove, but it works pretty good. He could even fry bacon and eggs if he wanted to. Then I took him my little coffee pot, like the ones we had when I was a kid except it is only about 4 cups instead of 12 like Daddy always had to have. At least he can have a little hot food now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good sister to bro. sis 3

Sister--Helen said...

That's all he needs....