Saturday, January 26, 2008

Gloom



Our weather has looked like this for 2 weeks, overcast all day long and very cold. Today, we are suppposed to have sunshine in the afternoon and up to 50 degrees. I hope that pans out, cause right now at 9:30 am we still have doom and gloom overcast skys and 31 degrees but the sun is beginning to pop through. Overcast skys, cold weather and lots of rainy days depress my outlook. We have not had the rain lately but plenty of the other two. I am ready for warm sunshine.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Thanks for the photo..I like it.

At between 4 and 5 this morning it was 31 and now at 10:30 it is only 34.

It will have to really get with it, to get 50. I may go to the Library and forget the weather.

patsy said...

me too.

Galla Creek said...

Fleta...don't we too upset if you see this photo next friday on sky watch...now calm down. sharing is fairing...